The Giving Heart Community Thanksgiving Feast
The Giving Heart Community Thanksgiving Feast is a free event for those in the Greater Richmond Metropolitan Area. Held on Thanksgiving Day, this year's event will move to a "to-go" format due to Covid-19.
NEED A MEAL? Curbside Pickups are available now - CLICK HERE for the signup sheet. A limited number of vegetarian meals are also available while they last.
Interested in donating items this year? Check out our donation needs and collection flier.
Volunteer applications are now available. Visit our signup link, look at the top and click on the area of interest. PLEASE READ RULES ON AGES AND OTHER INFORMATION!!!
The Giving Heart would like to thank the following for supporting our Community Thanksgiving Feast. For more information on how to become part of our "community", please contact The Giving Heart at 804-749-4726. For "Friends of the Feast" details click here.
2021 Supporters and Donors
Eda H. Cabiness
Charitable Lead Unitrust
Friends of the Feast
- In memory of Evelyn Hillegass - Mother of Vicki Neilson
- In dedication of our healthcare workers - and my parents, Dr. and Mrs. R. Fagan - Deborah Sawyer
- Happy Thanksgiving from Felix Sarfo-Kantanka, Jr.
- In loving memory of Rich Olson - Janyce Olson and family
- Happy Thanksgiving - Phillip and Martha Revene
- GFWC Impact
- Discovery United Methodist Church
- First English Lutheran Church
- Calming Touch
- Dedicated to Malvinder Kaur from your grateful daughter - Cheena Singh
- Happy Thanksgiving - Sherry and John Flournoy
- Springfield Christian Church
- In memory of my girls, Olive and Maggie - Kathryn Settle
- Ladies Reading With Purpose
- In loving memory of Berdine Kaeberle from the family of Lance Kaeberle